Friday, April 8, 2011

Fwd: [Right to Education] "I appeal to Anna Hazare to end the fast." -...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rakesh Jain <notification+kr4marbae4mn@facebookmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Subject: [Right to Education] "I appeal to Anna Hazare to end the fast." -...
To: Palash Biswas <palashbiswaskl@gmail.com>


"I appeal to Anna Hazare to end the fast." - Pranab M. (Min Govt of India) "I appeal to Indian Government to end Corruption." - Anna Hazare
Rakesh Jain 4:31pm Apr 8
"I appeal to Anna Hazare to end the fast." - Pranab M. (Min Govt of India)
"I appeal to Indian Government to end Corruption." - Anna Hazare

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcom

Website counter

Census 2010

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors